Care & Cleaning
Unplug the device and power adapter before cleaning or when unused for extended periods of time. Do not clean your device while it is powered. Avoid solvent and abrasive material that may cause damage to the product surface. Do not use chemical detergent, powder, or other chemical agents to clean the Device. Exposure to makeup, chemicals, and dyed materials such as denim can stain light colored devices.
To lightly clean the Aro smart box, we recommend:
- Gently wipe the unit with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Use a dry cloth to remove streaks, smudges, or dust.
To further clean the device:
- Unplug the Device and mix 1 tsp of liquid laundry detergent into 1-2 cups of water. Do not use products containing bleach, hydrogen peroxide, isopropyl alcohol, or ethyl alcohol.
- Then, use a lint-free cloth to dip into the solution, wringing out excess liquid. Gently rub the damp cloth for 1-2 minutes on stained areas.
- Pat with a dry, lint free cloth and wait 30-60 minutes while the fabric dries before plugging in the Device.
Your Device is not water resistant. Do not expose the Device to liquids. This can cause a short circuit and overheating. The device and its power adapter are not water resistant and should not be exposed to liquids.