This article outlines the most common solutions to resolve connectivity issues:
- Hard-close the app
- Swiping up from the bottom of the screen will allow you to see all apps running in the background. Navigate to the Aro app, swipe up to force close, and reopen it.
- Restart the smart box
- Unplug the box for 15 seconds and plug it back in.
- Confirm Bluetooth is enabled
- On your phone, select Settings -> Scroll down and select the Aro app -> Enable Bluetooth.
- Confirm Location Services are set to "Always" for the Aro app
- On your phone, select Settings -> Scroll down and select the Aro app -> Select Location -> Select Always.
- If you continue to experience connectivity troubles, allowing the Aro app to run in the background can improve connectivity speed.