Putting your phone down is way easier when those around you do it too. The households feature allows you to connect and compete with the whole family to make Aro time a fun game.
Creating your Aro Household
During onboarding, you will be prompted to set up your individual account as well as your Aro household if you will be using Aro with other members of your family.
Each person you invite will receive an email with a link to download and install the Aro app. Their accounts will automatically activate and they will not be promoted to enter an activation code.
As the group owner, you can manage the details of your group, including adding and removing members.
As a group member you can do the following:
- View how much collective time your group has spent in Aro throughout the course of the day or week.
- Track members' total time & total sessions sorted in descending order by time.
- Check the current Aro status for each person, an orange dot in their box lets you know that they're currently using Aro and are not just ignoring your text.
- Invite others by navigating to the "Group Settings" icon in the top right.
- Dive into individuals' profiles to see their goal, streak, achievements, total time, and how they've been using Aro.